This 57 acre parcel of Adirondack land is about as good as it gets. It features:
A 300 square foot rustic off-grid cabin with a well and septic. There is a view of the Green Mts from the cabin across a meadow in front of the cabin. There is also more than ample space to build a larger home or cabin in the meadow.
- Two small streams that are very attractive.
- A very quiet, secluded location with no neighbors.
- Great access on a town maintained dead-end road.
- Incredible views of the Green Mts and Lake Champlain from a lookout on a ridge behind the cabin.
- A beautiful forest of mature oak, maple, ash, hemlock, and white pine
- Hiking trails throughout the property
- Only minutes to a beach on Lake Champlain and a public boat launch.
- Close proximity to the High Peaks and the Lake Placid region.
This is a breathtaking property in one of the most attractive areas in the Adirondacks.